- Guest Service Team Leaders are essential to the operations of the guest experience at Gadabout SalonSpas and VerVe Salons. Guest Service Team Leaders are ultimately responsible for the total operations of the front desk, the guest service team, hospitality, home care and the total guest experience.
- Their primary responsibility is to coach, manage and follow through so that the Guest Service team is providing excellent hospitality while fulfilling all systems (home care, save the date, new guests, enthusiastic welcome, gracious goodbye) and operations of the computer system.
- Guest Service Team Leaders direct and coordinate activities of all guest service representatives and hourly staff. Guest Service Team Leaders understand, implement, follow through and coach all opening and closing protocols, proper SalonBiz use, audits and all systems pertaining to the security of our salon, staff and cash responsibilities.
- Guest Service Team Leaders are responsible for growing our home care sales, save the date numbers and salon retention (new guests and existing guests). Guest Service Team Leaders are the inventory liaison to the distribution center and ensure shelves are properly maintained.
- Guest Service Team Leaders are also responsible for hospitality and guest satisfaction as well as guest recovery.
- Guest Service Team Leaders are required to fulfill all the responsibilities of the role, while following the Gadabout and VerVe behaviors as well as dressing for success in dress code. Professionalism goes beyond the dress code to include looking the part of a beauty professional (professional nails - clean or fully painted, makeup, lipstick, etc)